Netnograph is a stakeholder and influencer analysis service developed by Leidar and Tree Intelligence.
We help you to identify the most important influencers around an issue or topic, and develop strategies to mitigate reputational risks, and realise the full potential of your influencer network.
- Map your influencer network – We analyse influencer networks to ensure you know who leads the big conversations in your industry.
- Identify new opportunities – We use pioneering technology to identify your opportunities for sustainable engagement.
- Mitigate your risk – We assess issues specific to your brand, monitor relevant developments and mitigate reputational risks.
- Engage with top influencers – We develop and implement tailored programmes to help you engage with top influencers and amplify your brand.
Three phase approach
- Discovery Phase – First, we learn about your organisation, undertaking workshops and interviews with key personnel to help you define the objectives of your project, map stakeholders, and identify new engagement opportunities. We also analyse your social media channels to understand the scope of your current network.
- Netnography & Graph Analysis Phase – Second, we conduct netnography – the study of people’s and organisations behaviour and interactions online, particularly social media – using the LivingNethos platform. This provides a deep understanding of the networks around your topic of interest, issue or campaign. By visualising social media data as nodes and links, we make it easy for you to see who has the most influence and how influencer relationships evolve.
- Implementation & Support Phase – Third, we help you translate insight into action by developing and implementing tailored communication programmes to help you engage with top influencers and amplify your message.
A scalable approach
Our bespoke, scalable approach addresses the individual needs of your organisation.
We analyse online content, using the LivingNethos platform proprietary software, to identify key actors and stakeholders around the topic in question. We then visualise social media data as nodes and links, making it easy for you to see who has the most influence and how influencer relationships evolve. This provides a deep understanding of the networks around your topic of interest, issue or campaign.
You will also have access to the platform, allowing you to:
- Quickly access results and visualisations from any device;
- Take control of the mapping, including various modules, filters and segmentation, and influence scenarios;
- Create insights, comments and actions;
- Download the final Report and visualisations in PDF format;
- Upgrade and monitor new data on the influencer network on a continual basis (subject to licence)
Visualise your stakeholder network,
and identify links between them